Greetings, and welcome to my first blog.
My husband Joe began his landscaping company in 1978 in Chelmsford, Massachusetts. Our office is now located in Tyngsborough and we do landscape design and construction work in the nearby towns of Dunstable, Westford, Concord, Carlisle, Lowell, and Andover for the most part, but we are willing to travel 50 miles or more for the right job.
So why does a guy who has been building landscapes that have lasted for forty years so far have to write a blog in order to get work building a new patio or doing the landscaping around your new pool? Because if he doesn't, no one will ever find him in a google search.
Consequently, I have decided to try to write about what our company does. I will share Joe's expertise on how to break a project down to its minutia and put it together to build something beautiful.
In the meantime, here's a letter I recently sent to our fellow trades people, friends, and clients.
- Dear Friends and Clients,
- I would like to begin with a word of appreciation to our customers for the business you have given us. Thank you so much for working with us and allowing us to take care of so many landscaping projects over the years. Maybe you remember how you first heard of us? Friend? Yellow Pages? Google?
- It looks like “Marketing” is about to become my new job description. I am writing to our customers, friends and fellow trades people who are familiar with Joe’s work and integrity. With the recent onset of aggressive marketing and big box service vendors like Home Advisor polluting the market with sub-standard craftsmanship, our company has become almost invisible on an internet search and prospective clients are not finding us.
- So I am asking for your help. I am hoping you might take a minute to write a google review for us. Pretty please? My research so far indicates that your validation would be very helpful. My research also suggests that I get a Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube account and I have to start a blog. I seriously miss the Yellow Pages.
- Again, thank you so much for choosing Environmental Gardens.
- Nancy A. Liva
- Environmental Gardens, Inc.